SHOWTIME Anytime is a service that provides instant access to commercial-free full seasons of award-winning SHOWTIME Original Series, hit movies, sports, comedy specials, and much more – plus you can watch what’s currently airing live on SHOWTIME. Watch whenever and wherever you want, on any supported device while in the U.S.
When offered through a participating TV provider or streaming service, SHOWTIME Anytime is available free as part of your existing SHOWTIME subscription. For a complete list of participating TV providers visit https://www.techrulz.com/showtime-anytime-activate/. If your TV provider does not offer SHOWTIME Anytime you may want to contact them directly to let them know of your interest.
How to Activate Showtime Anytime on your smartphone through the app?
One of the simplest and fastest ways to open a Showtime Anytime account is through the app.
For Apple Tv Users
- Open Apple TV and go to the Showtime Anytime channel.
- Select a program you’d like to watch and press “Play” or “Activate”.
- Pick your streaming or TV provider from the list on the activation screen.
- Write down the activation code you see on the screen.
- Launch the browser on your computer.
- Go to Showtime Anytime’s official website.
- Follow the activation instructions.
- Sign in to your account.
- Use the credentials for your TV or satellite provider account and then enter your Apple TV activation code.
- If you see the success message on the screen, you can go back to your Apple TV and start watching your favorite shows on Showtime Anytime.
For Roku user’s
- Turn your Roku on and go to the Showtime Anytime channel.
- Open the menu and click the “Activate” option.
- Pick your streaming service or TV provider from the list.
- Write down the activation code when it appears on the screen.
- Open your computer’s browser and go to the activation page on Showtime Anytime’s site.
- Follow the activation instructions which are displayed on the screen.
- Next, go to the “Activate Devices” page and use the credentials for your provider’s account.
- Enter the activation code from Roku.
Showtime Anytime App Problems and Troubleshooting
app crash issue in Showtime Anytime?
Black / White Screen is one of the most common problems in mobile phones and tablets. Usually, when you open an app, you will see a black screen for few seconds and then the app will crash with or without an error message. There are few ways to fix this problem.
- Most of the time, it might be a temporary loading issue. You just need to press the recent applications menu (usually the first left button) on your phone. Then you close the app that has this issue. Now open the app again. It may work normally.
- Try to restart your iPhone / iPad. Press the power off button for few seconds and then choose restart from the menu to restart your device. Now you can try opening the app, it may work fine.
- If none of the above workings, you can wait till your phone battery drains and it turns off automatically. After that put it to charge, and press the power button. It may work after this.
- Finally, if you can’t fix it with anything, you may need to uninstall the app and re-install it. iOS usually provides an option to restore settings and content from iCloud backup, if you’ve enabled it previously.
- Even in some rare cases, the re-install step also doesn’t work. If that is your case, try installing older versions of the app. Good luck!